View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:29 AM   #10
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
I ignored the parts of the post about the joojoo, the device just seems like a bad idea to me.

It isn't a spec sheet, its a comparison sheet i.e. something that is probably intended for their sales and marketing to consider when covering the device.

As far as the 5 hours, obviously longer would be better, but to be fair, I expect similar to a netbook out of any tablet I would buy and wouldn't expect phone or ebook reader battery life out of them because I simply wouldn't use one as long.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote