View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 08:55 AM   #8
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Thanks, Mrmikel. My PC tower has been rushed off to the PC hospital now, so there's nothing I can do right now. I'm in the hospital for humans after the weekend and won't be back at my desk for a couple of weeks; by that time, I hope all will be up and running again, probably on a new computer. Horses for courses -- I'm a technodummy and leave it to the experts. Costs a bit, but it saves in the long run on lost working time. Appreciate the thought, though. Very best wishes and thanks again for sound advice I can follow when there's another disaster. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote