View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:38 AM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
I'm sure that a drop in sales after a 50% price increase will be attributed to piracy and/or that readers are not interested in ebooks, or both (even thought that seems contradictory to me).
I'm pretty sure the CEO, COO, and CFO of each large publishing house look like monkeys... one has his hands over his eyes, one over his mouth, and one over his ears.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote