View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:27 AM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I just worry that the publishers will interpret the lack of ebook sales under the new scheme to mean 'people are not interested in ebooks, period' rather than as 'our scheme to raise prices has back-fired
Hmmm... I think they would have to be incredibly stupid, yes I said it, to think a sudden loss of sales directly after a major pricing change is due to the lack of interest in the products for some reason other than the price.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote