View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
New member - writer and reader

Hi, my name is Camille LaGuire. I just joined the mobileread forums because I'm a writer who is newly interested in publishing in new media.

I've been reading on handheld devices for years, but for a long time, Fictionwise and the Gutenberg Project seemed like the only decent places to get books. (Well, that and Baen Books, but I don't read that much sf.)

I'm really pleased with the rapid developments in ebooks over the past year, not only because more books are available than ever, but because they are becoming more convenient and affordable.
DaringNovelist is offline   Reply With Quote