Thread: 302's glare?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #9
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Yep. Lil-glary sreens go first. BTW, I'd say this glare doesn't bother me at all... it's like with the loud clicks on 360 - first folks were making so many waves about them, but after couple of days of playing with the device you simply don't notice them at all. The same thing with glare - it's more ado about it than the glare itself)))
But anyway, the matte screen will be nice)
I agree with you. I read since february with my PB302, mostly in darkness with a reading lamp and I DO NOT SEE ANY REFLEXIONS at all!

Just try it yourself! If you do not like it and do not want to wait for exchange matt screen - just send it back.

Last edited by PocketGoods; 03-16-2010 at 08:53 PM.
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote