View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:36 PM   #8
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan View Post
I have the Sony PRS-300. It is definitely no frills - but I have no intention of taking notes, using wireless, etc. The clarity of the screen is great and I love the overall size of the unit. I save my books on my PC and only keep a few on the reader so the lack of a memory card is a non issue for me. The only option I would have really liked was a dictionary.
That's exactly how I use my PRS-300. I delete books from the unit once they are read. If I want to reread later I can always put it back. I keep 30 to 40 books on it so I always have plenty of choice in what to read. It works for me.
colleenFL is offline   Reply With Quote