View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 11:23 PM   #4
ellenoc
Author
ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks you, Lene1949, for your purchase and support. Needless to say I'm a fan of dog mysteries myself. Conant and Berenson are among my favorite authors. Berenson has posted on her blog that her series is finished now, and Conant seems to be concentrating on the food books she's co-authoring with her daughter.

And thank you, dreams, for fixing my Smashwords reference. I must remember to pay more attention to that in the future.

Ellen O'Connell
www.oconnellauthor.com
ellenoc is offline   Reply With Quote