View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
***Could people post what they thought of books that are on promo but read before? I need some help deciding ...***

Forgive me, Lilac, but I think many independent authors and small publishers here might well think you've got the idea back to front.

The point of special Read an Ebook Week promotion is that people will recommend books they've got free so that others will buy, not that folks will buy and review books so that others can get them for nothing.

No hard feelings, but creators of books do nead to eat like other folks.

Cheers. Neil
I understand, but there's such a plethora out there right now I don't know where to start. Plus, I personally support authors I like and if they don't have other ebooks to purchase, I spread the words about the ones I liked.

I don't really think other authors would mind that too much.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote