View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #67
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltop View Post
Luckily for me an Apple store just opened up nearby. I was talking to one of the employees yesterday and he was adamant that they would have them on display instore a few days before going on sale so that people could get some hands on time before buying. So I'll be getting a good look at the screen and seeing how well it displays comics first. Unfortunately being in the uk it's unlikely to be setup with the iBook app. I will however be remedying that if I buy by registering it with my US iTunes account
That would be highly unusual for Apple to put the product out on display to play with prior to the official launch. They've never done it with any other product.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote