View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
I read a lot of fanfiction.

A *lot* of fanfiction. As in, more than 150k words/week, most weeks. Sometimes as much as half a million words in a week, when I can find long stories in fandoms I like, or when I'm exploring a new fandom with a lot of pre-existing content.

I read scifi/fantasy, and am a solid Baen.com customer. I have a small collection of classics on my Sony, and have the delusion that someday I'll get around to reading them. (Just as soon as I run out of White Collar slash. Right.) I read a set of blogs, mostly at Livejournal & Dreamwidth, but not on my ebook reader; I want the comments as well as the posts, and none of the rss feed methods deal with comments. I read erotica, mostly m/m but not entirely; I've bought from Omnilit and Fictionwise. (And a handful of other sites.) I read pagan books, but very little is available as ebooks; I've bought a couple in paper and scanned & converted them myself because I no longer read paper if I can possibly avoid it. For leisure reading, I can always avoid it.

I'll try well-recommended books in almost any genre from Smashwords. I won't pay for DRM'd ebooks, and I'm leery of paying for anything that comes only in PDF format, because I'll almost certainly have to reformat it extensively before I can enjoy reading it.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote