View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
MConti
Romantica Writer
MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MConti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Taking the Public Pulse Among Readers of eBooks

Bear with me because the question I have is both broad and specific. What I want to know from current mobile readers, what are you enjoying reading most these days? (If there's a thread about this around, help a sister out and point me off to the right place. )

Are you more into fiction? Blogs? Mags? Historical works?

Me, personally, I'm presently reading a lot of the classics on my Kindle. There are quite a few I missed along the way, so right now I'm enjoying 19th century British writers...Charles Dickens, Charlotte Bronte, Oscar Wilde, etc.

What are you reading now?
MConti is offline   Reply With Quote