View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #7
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I've thought about it, but I hesitate because I wouldn't want to hurt the author. It's not his fault that the publishers don't know how to produce a working epub, or that waterstones has no idea about customer service. But maybe I will, because it's true that potential buyers need to know.
Do it and whilst you're at it, email the author to let them know.

Tell people to not buy the ebook version and point them to the print version instead. The author will lose more in the long run if customers buy the book and have a similar experience to you.

Whilst the author may not be able to do anything directly, they can at least nag their publisher that sales are been lost and reputation tarnished.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote