View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:33 PM   #4
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by flubu View Post
Good to know. I'm already a Baen Bar member, so that'll be greatly used indeed. I'm just thinking of stuff that's coming out on the market now. Anyway, I'm hearing rumours about a UK launch for the reader, so that will hopefully mean that the connect US restrictions will go bye bye at some point.
Having just got a Reader myself (London) earlier this week, I'm really happy with it, but I would love it if the US restrictions get lifted too. I used my $50 free credit in the first day
simond is offline   Reply With Quote