View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
Hi MrNobody!

I'm from Australia as well and bought a PP. I love it. Sure I have problems here and there with some things but nothing that can't be worked around. For instance the PP does not read the LIT format very well. And by not very well I pretty much mean not at all. But over all the price is great and so are the features. I haven't had any reason to need support from Astak but RobertB, a rep from there, is always on these forums and always willing to help. I don't think you'd regret your purchase.
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote