View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sischa View Post
Hmm can you explain that? I use my PSP mainly for watching videos but reading english comic series i would be interested (i see they have the Star Trek Series, very nice if i remember correctly).

I also thought that we have to wait here in europe, i didn't know that it is possible to get an US account.
You can define whatever country you choose for your account. On PSP and on Media Go software as well. For the US account you need gift cards (if you haven't got an US credit card). Easy to get via eBay and others.
You can purchase comics and games from the US without any problems. I've even read articles, Sony would encourage that approach. Haven't been able to download movies from the US though. When using a proxy I've been able to purchase, but download stops after a few seconds. I simply HAD to use an US account, as there's so little available for PSP Go.
Only downside: You can't simply switch between accounts. Have to delete all data and re-install from scratch and then use another account. Instead, I've bought a 2nd Go: 1 for the German account, 1 for the US account. I love the PSP Go but I hate the available titles. "Lumines" for example, one of my alltime favorites, still isn't available. And there's no custom firmware for Go yet. You can use Sony's store with any PSP though, even PSP 1000. Only need an actual firmware.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote