View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:25 AM   #11
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
brecklundin-

Would you take a look the available free calculus texts on the web and choosing a good example from your perspective? I'd like to load it up on the Boox and see how well it actually does. I have read and annotated various PDFs now included scientific papers but I'd like to see if it would be really as bad as you think.

Post a link here and ill grab the text later.

thanks,
charlie
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote