View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOnyx View Post
Remember, price was a big factor too. The Plastic Logic's Que was a serious consideration but the price tag was just too high. Normal version nearly $700 and the 3G is $800 retail.
Well, strictly the non-3G version's nearly $650 while the 3G version's nearly $800, but they're aimed at business users, not students. Oddly enough, I did a article on the QUE proReader earlier but while I suspect certain students would find it useful, I agree with the thinking that it'll be out of most of their price ranges.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote