Thread: Stanza catalog?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
Dahak
Zealot
Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS-505(LC) & Rocket eBook
Stanza catalog?

(I figured this was the most application-neutral forum, so I posted this here.)

A user on my CD site dropped me a note tonight asking if I could create a Stanza catalog. (I'm assuming he meant the CD site, it could have been meant for my snippet site.)

I know next to nothing about the care and feeding of Stanza.

From a brief web search, it seems like a Stanza catalog is simply a properly formatted XML file with links to file, icons and other details on a title. Not too unlike an RSS feed.

Something I could build on-the-fly or periodically with PHP scripting on my server.

Could anyone clarify that for me? Have links to more information on catalogs and subcatalogs?

Thanks.

-Joe B
Dahak is offline   Reply With Quote