View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #80
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick View Post
Would someone please take a look at this thread, read post ten and tell me if what I want to achieve, is possible.

Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Opening the main TOC menu opens up a list with:

Title Page
Mains: Meat
Mains: Fish
Mains: Vegetarian
ETC
ETC
And so on
And so forth

Is it possible to set each of those options as a TOC? So clicking on Mains: Meat would open another TOC menu listing all the recipes under that section, then I can utilise the buttons down the right hand side of my eReader as each button would link to a specific recipe.
You can certainly create a hierarchical TOC. Set meat, fish, vegetarian etc to be h1, then set the recipes in each section to h2. Use the 'heading1' and 'heading2' styles in AWP.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote