Thread: My current plan
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Sounds like a good plan. I had the same one a couple of months ago and gave myself a cutoff of the end of the year. If I hadn't I'd be waiting for the end of CES, then I'd wait until the Apple tablet announcement rumored for the end of the month, then I'd wait for the spring releases, then I'd have to hold off until ..... ahhhhhhhh

Anyway, I ended up ordering the 900 after people finally got a hold of them and started putting out some reviews, and the $40 off at Best Buy helped too.

I like the goat quote too! A colon and a "p" ... let's see...
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote