View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 02:51 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nldirkz1 View Post
I am running vista. I got the Windows for Librie installed and after having checked the properties box on the excecutable to win98, the file loads. However when ever trying to copy a lrf file to my memory stick/librie Vista does not like it and will not add the file.

Is there anybody out there who can help?

for example is the new Reader sofware compatible with the librie (I read there is a vista update of the connect software)

many thanks
floris
The only way to find out if the Connect software is compatible is to go to the Connect website http://www.ebaooks.connect.com and download it. Uninstall the Libre software, install the Connect software and hope it works. Otherwise, the only option you have is to get a copy of Windows XP and remove Vista from your computer (or dual-boot).
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote