View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by canisestinvia View Post
Well I called the customer support to cancel my order, and when the agent asked my reason, I mentioned the price difference at best buy. She said she can match it, looked up bb's page to verify price, and proceeded to credit back the difference.

I'm not sure if they can do this if you've already received your prs900, but it couldn't hurt to try.

(To contact Sony Style for Customer Service: 1-800-236-1877 Monday through Friday 5 A.M. to 6 P.M. PST, and Saturday through Sunday 7 A.M. to 6 P.M. PST. E-mail requests can be sent to: CustomerCare@SonyStyle.com.)

Thanks for that information. I just emailed Sony at that address with the Best Buy link. I already received my PRS 900. Its worth the shot for a possible $ 40 refund.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote