View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #10
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Hrm....
My reading goals will change if I buy a different device in the next year. With my e-ink reader, I focus more on English books. If something with a good screen comes out in 2010, I will start making more of the Chinese books I've been avoiding or reading only on paper.

As far as specific reading goals...hmm...can't think of any specific books I'm dying to read. I might reread some classics and see if any amusing gems can be found. New Dresden Files book comes out in April, so I'll probably pick that up. It'd be nice to find some more series that are intelligent and light-hearted without all the contrived sex, angst, and drama that I've noticed a lot of. Find some more funny stuff too.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote