Thread: Your Collection
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:16 AM   #5
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Having grown up with parents who are both collect-a-holics and who live in a house which looks more like a museum than somewhere to live, stuffed to the brim with antiques (junk to me) which you are not allowed to touch, being forced to spend tedious weekends when I was young trawling around antique fairs, shops and the like ... it has rather put me off seriously collecting anything.

I do love my gadgets but I don't actually collect them as I keep on selling old gadgets to pay for new ones. So 'collections' of anything don't mean much to me.

Unfortunately hubby is also a bit of a collect-a-holic and doesn't seem to throw much if anything away. He collects shoes, coats, aftershave (which he had to build a whole custom shelf for in his double wardrobe) and books which is why I now love ereading devices!

Seems like most people just love to collect things.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote