View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
My current "cart" has several books available in EPUB, including:

Giants: The Parallel Lives of Frederick Douglass and Abraham Lincoln by John Stauffer

One Minute to Midnight: Kennedy, Khrushchev, and Castro on the Brink of Nuclear War by Michael Dobbs and

The Harry Bosch Novels Volume 2: The Last Coyote, Trunk Music, Angels Flight by Michael Connelly

I haven't tried searching for titles by format, but I do know you can't yet indicate EPUB as your default format choice, so I'm guessing EPUB support is very limited right now. But it's encouraging to see even a few titles available.

It only makes sense to support Secure EPUB, given the increasing number of readers that support it, and the corresponding decrease in Mobipocket support.

I'll certainly have to remember to look for EPUB in future fictionwise purchases.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote