View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 01:45 AM   #1
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Secure Epub at Fictionwise!

I was browsing through the Fictionwise site and adding too many books to my cart, when I realized that some of my selections were offered in secure epub! It's only offered as an option on some books, but I don't remember seeing any notification about it, either from Fictionwise or here on Mobileread. I'm assuming this is the normal Adobe Epub, but I may send them an email to verify before I purchase any books from them in the secure Epub format.

I know they've offered Epub as one of the choices in their multi-format titles, but I don't recall having seen any secure Epub titles previously. It's still not an option you can specify as a default in your profile, so perhaps they're experimenting with a limited number of titles before committing to the format.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote