View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
In this case the thread was closed before people really got a chance to respond to it, plus there were many duplicates.

As for a closed thread on the front page, I don't think it's any harder to click a link to the conversation thread than it is to click the "new post" link. If the front page post ended with credit to the OP and invited folks to join the conversation in progress, I don't think anyone would think it strange.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote