View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 10:47 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you need support for links and bold I would suggest html2lrf. You can just add a little HTML markup to the txt source and be good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
Sounds good, Pie.

I notice you say "Can make whole book Bold to increase contrast". Do you find that specifying "bold" actually makes any difference? I use "Book Designer" to create my books and, in that, although "Bold" shows up fine in BD itself, it has absolutely no visual effect whatsoever on the Reader!

Does your tool support hyperlinks within a document? Those are very useful for things like footnotes, multiple-level TOCs in "anthologies", and so on.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote