View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 11:15 AM   #44
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I agree with you, Don. The reason for imposing a standard naming convention for the threads is so that we can easily search by book title or author using the forum search facilities. My personal view is that this is really all we need. That's all I ever use when searching for books, whether it be on PG or Amazon.

I'm certainly not going to impose anything on anyone else here, by the way. I'm speaking now as an individual, not as the forum moderator.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote