View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #12
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
(But isn't ".FBReader" a hidden file that I may have to edit through Linux? Nevertheless, I will try.)

Yes, .FBReader is a hidden directory, that currently has 6 files in it in my installation. If you have WinSCP working it is quite easy to edit any of the files and directories in /home/user/ I have added my own epuzzles.ini in /home/user/.keys/ to get the key mapping that I wanted for the fifteen puzzle, and my epuzzles.ini has survived several OpenInkpot updates. What I do not know is if files of the same name in /home/user/.FBReader/ will supercede the ones in /usr/share/FBReader/default/ OR if you can edit one of the existing files in /home/user/.FBReader/ to produce the results that you want?

If you have not noticed, /home is actually a link to a hidden directory in /mnt/storage/ called .home , so all the files there are actually in your user storage area.