View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I agree about making the plugins customizable, in fact, that was already on my TODO list. However the advantage of having a rating field is the ability to sort on it, so you can get highly rated books easily.

The way the system is architected, you can't have a per plugin setting on where to put the downloaded rating. It would have to be a global setting. And I try to minize the number of global settings, so i'm not convinced that having such a setting would be worth it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote