Thread: PRS-600 Notes on Notes (not good)
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #9
ebooker
Banned
ebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: sony prs-650!
The sony reader really is a unique device in allowing highlighting (and notes). I could even live without "drawing" notes but I couldnt live without highlighting/memos.

The highlighting part works very well, just tap with your finger and drag across the text.

But ya the reader isnt ready for much beyond that right now. But its so unique in offering that capability. Is there any other reader out there that offers highlighting of text? I know the kindle lets you bookmark a page, and you can clip the text of the whole page, but not specific phrases or paragraphs like the sony can.
ebooker is offline   Reply With Quote