View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #7
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco View Post
I'm in New Zealand and use a Kindle DX. I have my credit card registered to a US address and use a VPN to make it clear I am in a US buyer. I transfer books to the kindle from my PC. A bit of a hassle to set up but the only realistic way to get a range of books and a decent price.
As a fellow NZer, how exactly do you have your credit card registered to a US address. What's your process?
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote