View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:09 AM   #45
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Yeah, sure Apple invented everytihng

Well, all this closeness is the reason i will not be buying an iPod. Had my share of it with my old sony, who requiered a software to put music on my player. Never again !

While the iPhone is a nice device on some point, it's "cons" makes it a no go for me. And well, i don't need that much power, would be a waste of money.
Why is it that Apple foces you to use iTunes to have to load music onto your iPod? And when someone figure out how to load music, Apple goes and creates a new firmware to change how music is installed. There is no need to be so closed. This is just really silly.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote