Thread: iLiad FBReader
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 02:08 PM   #64
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
That is odd....sounds like some file corruption problems. Do you have a different memory card you can try? Have you tried to copy it to the internal memory and run it from there?

I'm attempting to port version .8, but I've run into some issues.

I'm still unable to get the screen refresh working as I expect it. I'm attempting to get it going with the standard libX11 library. The problem is that the screen is either refreshing too often, or not enough. I think that most of my problem stems from the screen updating before the updated window is painted. I may have to set a wait in there to give the screen time to refresh.

The hardware buttons have also stopped working with the new version of FBReader. I've set gtk_window_set_wmclass(GTK_WINDOW(myMainWindow), "sh",
"sh"); the same way I had in the .7 version, but it is no longer working. Hopefully I can get these issue resolved and release a good, working version of the software that is ready for mass consumption.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote