View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #57
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ha, okay. that would certainly fix it. still an odd bug. are you using an old version of calibre ? if no, you should report that to kovid. since Frederics is defined as the "illustrator" and not the "author" in the meta-data, his name shouldn't appear instead of Jerome.
I just noticed this as well. Everything looks fine in Calibre, on my Aztak and even on the kindle2 in mobi format (well sort of).....but the Sony 505 apparently is scanning the text and assigning the author as A. Fredriks.

when I added a "by" before Jerome and removed the "by" before A. Fredricks it then shows the correct author on the Sony 505 listing.....very weird that it would do this instead of using the meta info which is correct.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote