View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Dr Drib

Apologies to you, but I find no difference between my calling the OP an ass and the OPs suggestion of flooding Astak with spam due to a simple oversight.

I suppose it was redundant, as the OP had already displayed such an aspect.

Rando:

Actually, a "smilie" would have gone VERY far as to determining whether a comment was made in jest, or in actual intention. You say I should have used one of the "Smilies" for those who may be verbally challenged...haha. Verbally challenged? Words are words, regardless of your inflection. "Verbally challenged" would relate to someone not understanding definitions of the words, not the meaning by when you speak, or its intended inflection.

So, again, if this post was simply made in jest, a smilie would have been mandatory.

As for flaming, your post is the instigator of requesting spam attacks on a company. I highly doubt my opinion on your actions constitutes 'flaming'.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote