Thread: Sigil v0.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #15
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I will be moving Sigal to another PC I've built specifically for the use as a media centre. This happens to be an Atom 330 machine (using Nvidia Ion), with the limited resources it contains, a 64bit version should make it a little more responsive.
0.1.5 could possibly come in an x64 flavour for Windows. I'd need to find the time to do it, and it's low on my TODO list. But you'll see it one day.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote