Thread: Sigil v0.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:19 PM   #12
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Looks great so far on OSX Snow Leopard, Valloric! Thank you! Giving it a test drive now.

Edit: I am not seeing images when loading in ePub documents, only a blue square with question mark icon. Also, inserting new images also gives me the blue square with a question mark icon instead of the image.

Edit: The images are, however, showing up when I export it to Calibre/ my iPhone.

Edit: Ok, TOC Editor with editable chapter headings ROCKS. Great feature, Valloric!

Last edited by kjk; 10-08-2009 at 10:49 PM.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote