View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:37 AM   #41
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
True, but not necessarily access to the ones you'd (I'd) like to read.

Certain books I'm looking for are not available to either one at this point -- in particular "Dhalgren" along with other Samuel R. Delaney works. Others as well that don't come to mind at the moment.
As I've said elsewhere, the question that I ask myself is not "is every book I'd like to read available as an ebook for my reader?", but "are there sufficient books available for it to keep my busy?", and the answer for me personally is that there are several "lifetimes" worth of books available that I want to read. As you may know, my two main reading interests are 19th century novels, and SF, and between them, PG and Baen keep me fully occupied.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote