Thread: Gift Cards
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 09:49 AM   #4
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
You can buy giftcards online on the Connect software if you are in the US. They send you a giftcode via email that you can then give to another Connect store user for them to add credit to their account. I have done this for many of our non-US members via a paypal exchange. If you are interested in this please send me a PM and I would be happy to faciliate a giftcode exchange for you.

For the original question my local Borders carries the Reader, but not the gift cards, not sure how widespread they are.
Leaping Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote