View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #13
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I think I recall one person here at MR say that the black flash annoyed them so much they returned their reader, but other than that, almost everyone says, "I noticed it for two minutes when I first got the device, and never thought about it again."
That would be me only I didn't return it I gave it away. I can put up with the amount of time it takes to turn the page (that's just a matter of knowing where in the text to hit the button for it to turn just as you finish the last line) but the length of the flash on the PRS-505 was just too long for my liking. I'm happy to say that isn't a problem with my new reader as the screen flashes black for a much shorter time and I'm happy to say is acceptable and hasn't caused me any problems.
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote