View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Not in my experience with 18 months of owning the 505, at least not to the level the OP mentions It's a bit lighter maybe, but not "hardly readable. Letters are missing and there are large white areas on the screen."

And that includes numerous hours spent on a lounger on the solarium at my parents house in Spain. Or while "watching cricket" with the rest of my family in the summer.

(By watching cricket I mean sitting quietly reading with a drink while the rest of my cricket obsessed family watch or play, the 2nd most boring sport, to watch, in existance. The first being Baseball).

Last edited by Riocaz; 09-14-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote