View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #9
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
I might also ask. If I can afford the trip.

I don't think I'd heard of them until now.

Hmm, their electrowetting technology does sound like it will have a considerable advantage over PixelQi's LCD based technology. Though cost is a critical factor. Even if Liquavista can use the existing infrastructure, I have a feeling that Pixel Qi's more conventional approach could yield a cheaper product.... at least in the short term.

It doesn't have to be cheaper than PixelQ LCD. After all, e-ink has built a niche while being much more expensive that LCD. Electrowetting has to be cheaper than E-ink...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote