View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #7
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira28 View Post
You mean Arial, a Microsoft rip-off of Helvetica, and Verdana. And although the question was about ePub, it has been pointed out many times before that PDFs can display their own fonts on the Jetbook.
Ah, thanks for correcting me. I didn't check before posting.
Yes, I use PDF's as well, as you can easily create them to be the same dimensions of the jetBook screen and use whatever font you want. Or foreign languages (Greek in particular for me). The page turn for custom PDF's is very fast compared to other files.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote