View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Kindle 2, Sony 505, Opus (being returned to BoB), Treo 700wx.

Don't know. Would like something like the Plastic Logic for home and a 5-6" pocket device for when out and about. Ideally these could sync with each other so one could be reading the same book on both without having to manually find where you left off on the other device.

Mobipocket (some ePub).

Calibre, Book Designer, Mobipocket Creator...
For mobility, I'm using Kindle app on iPhone and iPod touch. I can't sync with Kindle 2, as I haven't got Whispernet over here. But it's syncing flawlessly between iPhone and iPod.
And it probably can't get any more mobile than on iPhone.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote