View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampalini View Post
...you're right dear igorsk...that was just my speculation....but even with the dictionary i think this policy is highly unfair for europeans...and i do not think it's something connected with VAT issues (at least the price will be not the 1$=1€...but something different...)...and I saw that in the u.k is not 1$=1£...waterstone sell the 600 at £249.99....so I really would like to know what's their game!
i agree with you, the pricing is abusive. 1$ != 1€ for a long time now. of course, for me (in france) this may be moot, because i still have found no mention of the new models anywhere (neither on sonystyle france nor the site of the big chain currently selling the 505). but i'm sure if we get it, the touch edition will be priced at 299€ (=427$, according to http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote