Thread: Ebook load time
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 05:53 AM   #9
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
When I had a Hanlin (this spring) I can't say the prc rendering stood out as poorer than the rest, and prc was the only format I could get to work well 'as is'. The epub just looked bad and I couldn't resize it (or the RTF) to a resonable size. I guess I could have fiddled with the css, but since the prc worked out of the box, why bother? The Cybook is still probably better with prc, but Hanlin V3 is decent IMO.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote