View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
rogue_ronin
Banned
rogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nokia 770 (fbreader)
yeah, I thought about going os2007, but it's just too much work for something that's unstable. I think the ergonomics of the 770 blow the other NITs out of the water, so of course Nokia dropped support for it.

I've got a Smart Q7, now. Both the 770 and the Q7 can support Mer. Just waiting for it to reach some level of reliability.

There may well be such settings in the Librarian; I haven't used the software in years -- I'm on Linux, so I use rbmake and rebcomm and another utility, that I can't remember the name of, that puts fonts on the reader.

I always meant to write a simple kaptain front-end for those three, but now I'm moving away from the REB1100. Might have a buyer, just waiting to hear back.

OP! Plenty of software, plenty of conversion options! Don't be afraid!

m a r
rogue_ronin is offline   Reply With Quote